Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Songs that should be on Rock Band - Genesis


Now this is a band I thought I would see a lot sooner on the Rock Band front. Genesis is a classic 80's band that  should be represented in Rock Band sometime soon, especially because of the introduction of the keyboard in the last installment. My suggestion would be to release the 'Invisible Touch' album on the music store. I heard the title track yesterday on the radio and that gave me the idea to mention Genesis in today's article. By the way, if you haven't seen the music video for "Land of Confusion" by Genesis, I suggest you take a look at the video below.



Hilarious seeing Phil Collins as a puppet isn't it? That's another one of the tracks on the 'Invisible Touch' album. There are still some other songs like 'That's All' and 'Mama' that I'd like to see on Rock Band, but first I'd like to see them put this album up if they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment