Friday, March 4, 2011

Gamer Culture: Pokemon Hoodies

I was talking to co-editor Ink yesterday on Skype, and we were discussing different hoodies and I came across designs of pokemon hoodies by this artist. I thought they were pretty amazing! I'd love to see someone make these a reality.

I'll share with you a few of my favorites:


The rest the artist has done can be found here.

Pretty cool designs, right? What do you think?

UPDATE:

I requested that she make a Dragonair design for me and she made one!


How awesome is that?! Go hug her face and her gallery.



11 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could we get a Mewtwo one with that thing attatched to the back of his going down his back on the hood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat. How about a Porygon one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd make love to anyone who made these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please make an articuno one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The deviant art account has been deactivated! D: is there a new account where I could find these?

    ReplyDelete
  7. are they for sale sorry if you posted it and i missed it but i cant make one so yea please respond soon or if anyone knows where to buy one

    ReplyDelete
  8. are they for sale sorry if you posted it and i missed it but i cant make one so yea please respond soon or if anyone knows where to buy one

    ReplyDelete
  9. great. Ill have my mom make these A-S-A-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts.
    End the stigma 

    ReplyDelete