Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday: A Puppy, a Demon, and a Ghost walk into a bar...

Welcome to Wallpaper Wednesday! The place where I showcase various gaming wallpapers.

Now, maybe I'm just feeling guilty it's nearly thursday, or maybe I just am feeling generous but I have multiple tonight, a bonus if you will. They wont ALWAYS be Nintendo-related but I haven't come across much that wasn't Nintendo that I liked.

---

Okamiden

This one I just found nice in its simplicity and cuteness, based on the upcoming game I believe.



---

Majora's Self

This was a different kind of Majora's Mask wall than I'm used to seeing. Spoiler alert though... (come on now, it's been 11 years).



---

Haunting Haunter

This one is just plain creepy in an awesome way.




Hope this'll last you!

No comments:

Post a Comment