Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Songs that should be on Rock Band - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

I really thought this would be a no-brainer for the Rock Band 3 setlist when it was announced that it would have keyboard and pro guitar. Not only does this song have a very memorable keyboard riff, but also guitar riff. I suppose I just like the heavy sound of the guitar, it's not really something you expect from a Journey song. 


I actually have high hopes for this, because with the Rock Band 2 export, "Any Way You Want It" by Journey was left out, and that can mean one of 2 things: 1. Journey hates Rock Band now, or 2. They're going to release a new pack with that song updated a few other Journey hits. I'm hoping they go with option 2 and make a pack like they did with Bon Jovi.



1 comment:

  1. I feel like its your first option though. Wasn't there another song that was left out by a notable band? Thinking, thinking...nothin'.

    Journey has some pretty awesome stuff, as you alluded to. I've seen them (Steve Perry-less) numerous times!

    ReplyDelete