Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Negative World Podcast

Well, I've been thinking over the past couple of weeks, and I've decided that PK Gaming is going to stop the podcast for now, and instead, plug the podcast of our good friends over at Negative World, since we're pretty much related to the place due to most of the active editors here are from there, including me.

The latest podcast was their 10th episode, and it has been a blast participating in it. I have been on four of the episodes, DrFinkelstein has been on two, and Mr. Saturn has been on one. That's part of the reason I wanted to start plugging it, since PK Gaming editors are part of the podcast anyway.

Here is a link to the 10th podcast, you can listen to it directly there, or download it:

Negative World Topic

I'll be changing the podcasts page to feature the Negative World podcast with a link to their blogger and a link to subscribe.

I'm not sure if we'll ever do the PK Gaming podcast again, so I'm suspending it until further notice. The Negative World podcast just seems to be the place for us right now, so I'll be plugging that from now on and posting when they have a new episode up.

So yeah... take a listen.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry people, this podcast is way better than the PK Gaming podcast. Waaaayyyyy better.

    ReplyDelete