Monday, May 30, 2011

Minecraft is Awesome: Giant Minecraft World!

Since Paleo recently discovered the joys of Minecraft I thought I'd share these series of videos from the Video Games Awesome/Awesome Video Games people.



This is the fourth one of these they've done and it shows a lot of the extremely creative stuff that people can do in Minecraft. In this one they make a 1/16th scale environment complete with a giant NES and SNES.

Also I'd like to welcome GelatinousEncore to our little group.

1 comment:

  1. You're damn straight it's awesome! Though unfortunately the latest update has it lagging on my netbook. Especially trying to fill out my map that I crafted... *sigh* beta... it's not that optimized for speed yet...

    Though I suppose it will run better once I get a new desktop.

    ReplyDelete