Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Songs that should be in Rock Band: Lunatic Fringe

Whoa, sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to the blog lately. Final exams were given in the past few days, so I haven't had much time to write anything. I'll still keep this article series going though!


This is a song I heard a few times when I was little, but the keyboard in it just stuck in my mind, so when I heard it again on the radio as an adult, it brought back many happy memories of going to the beach with my mom and dad. There's a lot of songs that I remember because of hearing them on the radio during our beach trips, and this is just one of them. I really just want to play that keyboard part because it just sounds so awesome! Not the beginning... you'll know what part I'm describing about is around 2:15 of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment