Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Trailer: Primal Carnage

Guess what! I thought of another feature!

Every Thursday, I'm going to be posting a trailer for a game, new or old. I just thought it would be something interesting to see and may make people aware of some games they might not have known existed! Like this one that I keep telling people about: Primal Carnage! This is a new gameplay trailer for it that I came across last week:


This game was also mentioned months ago in my 'Dinosaurs!' article. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of this game very soon! I'm loving how it's turning out so far. If you're not sure what the game is about from the video, here's a short explanation: there is a team of humans, and a team of dinosaurs, you try to kill one another, that's it really. Well, there are more game types that are mentioned on the official website, and some of them sound really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment