Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Songs that should be on Rock Band - Come Sail Away


Again, like I said in my last post, this song should have been a no-brainer for the Rock Band 3 setlist. Styx has been in Rock Band before. During the Styx/REO Speedwagon tour, they released 3 re-recorded songs by the current band members on the Rock Band music store. I have also seen Styx on tour before with those band members, though not during that tour, it was during the Boston/Styx tour. I wouldn't complain if they were to re-record "Come Sail Away" because they performed it excellently when I saw them.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I like that song, and I have pretty much all of the Styx/REO stuff downloaded (and all of the Boston, woo!). Its, eh, I think its overplayed though. From the South Park episode to everything else, its something I don't have an urgent need to play. That said, it IS big enough to beg the question "why isn't this song here?" You've asked the same thing.

    I'd much prefer to have a load of Boston songs released before that, however. Pretty much everything from Don't Look Back is missing, and that album is FULL of hits. My favorite Boston song "Feelin' Satisfied" doesn't even get played at concerts that often! C'mon, Boston! That song is so great though. Awesome guitar action, sweet drums, and delicious harmonies pepper this hit.

    Instead...we get a Clash album tomorrow..with songs I've never heard. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete