Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Pokemon Black and White DSi Bundles

Special Edition Pokémon Black Nintendo DSi Bundle (Nintendo DSi)Special Edition Pokémon White Nintendo DSi Bundle (Nintendo DSi)


Nintendo is celebrating the release of Pokemon Black and White by releasing these new limited edition DSi bundles. They'll be coming out on March 6th when the game releases. To be honest, if I had the money to get one of these bundles, I'd jump on it, since I don't foresee myself getting a 3DS any time in the near future, and I haven't yet experienced the features of the DSi. Anyway, if you're interested in pre-ordering one of these bundles, you can do so by clicking the Amazon links* I've provided on this post... or if Amazon isn't your thing, check out the other providers of pre-orders in this link.


*I'll be putting a few more Amazon links in my posts now because of being part of the Amazon associates program. I've been a part of it since November, but haven't utilized it on the site yet. I won't use them in literally everything, but only in certain cases. For example, if a bundle like this is announced, I'll make a post about it, and I was thinking of making a weekly post on Mondays starting next week about a game I find on Amazon that has gone down in price. Anyway, I hope that these Amazon links won't be too intrusive on the regular posts. They shouldn't be... I mean- okay, I'm rambling now, you can stop reading the footnote.

No comments:

Post a Comment