Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Songs that should be in Rock Band: Everclear

Crap! Sorry guys! I forgot about this week's 'songs that should be in rock band' article for Tuesday! (I also forgot about a couple of assignments I needed to turn in yesterday for my online college classes... I'm so forgetful this week!)


This week's article is featuring the band Everclear. There's not any real particular reason I'd like to see them in Rock Band, it's just... well... it's another band that I thought I would see more support for by the Rock Band community. I mean seriously, Green Day gets their own freaking game and we get nothing from these guys? I know I'm mixing genres by saying that, but still! Sigh... anyways... Everclear gives me a sense of well... being in California. I do reminisce often about the times I've had there when I was a teenager... sigh...


So yeah, the two songs I chose to feature in this article are 'Father of Mine' and 'Santa Monica.' I don't have much to say about the lyrics in the first song because I have a great relationship with my dad, but I do love the way the song sounds. As far as 'Santa Monica' goes, you can probably tell why it reminds me of being a teenager in California. I've actually been to Santa Monica too. It's a pretty beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment