Friday, June 3, 2011

Featured Artist: Raul Henrique

I found a great video game cover artist from Brazil on youtube recently, and he's critically undersubbed! I'll show you a few of the songs that he's covered to give you an idea of what he's capable of.

Donkey Kong Country - Fear Factory
(This is the one I found when searching to listen to this DKC song, excellent isn't it?)


Earthbound - Pokey Mean Business
(Hooray! An Earthbound cover!)


Chrono Trigger - Tyrano's Lair


Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - Champion Battle


Super Mario World - Castle Theme


Well, what do you guys think? He has some growing musical talent, that's for sure. Like I said, he's critically undersubbed, so if you have a youtube account, go subscribe to him!

UPDATE!!!

He thanked me for making the article about him and asked if I wanted him to cover any video game music, so I suggested the title theme to Ecco: The Tides of Time, check it out!


He told me not to expect much, but I think he did pretty well, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. This is fucking awesome. It's just like you said, he has some growing musical talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pokey means business is such an unappreciated song in the EarthBound soundtrack. So different from the rest of the tracks it just pops out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Super Mario World Castle is epic.

    ReplyDelete