Monday, June 13, 2011

One of my requests for 'Songs that should be on Rock Band'... is on Rock Band!

That's right!

Tomorrow, Rock Band will be releasing two tracks from the band Live, which are "I Alone" (I didn't mention that track, but it is one of my favorites) and "Lightning Crashes." Remember when I told you that they should be in rock band back in March? Well, turns out, Harmonix listened. Well... not really, but I'd like to think that my article series has helped somewhat with suggestions of songs and bands to put in the game. I'm just excited that one of my requests came true! Hopefully some of my other requests will be answered this year as well.

Also, I didn't do a 'Songs that should be in Rock Band' article last week because of the E3 madness, so tomorrow, I'll be doing two of them! For those of you who actually follow this article series, thanks for the views!

No comments:

Post a Comment