Friday, April 15, 2011

Zelda-Nation: Post The First

In all my years of gaming one franchise has captured my heart like no other, The Legend of Zelda. While I wasn't an immediate fan of the franchise back in '87 (the originals release day) since the early '90s I've been a big fan of the franchise. It is the franchise that penetrated the overall dominance of platformers in my early days and turned me from just an average gamer into a "hardcore" (as much as I hate that term) gamer.

So I figured since it is the franchises official 25th anniversary (in Japan) and release of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D set for June 19th and with Skyward Sword due hopefully this fall I thought I'd do a series of posts until at least the release of OoT 3D celebrating my love of this franchise. Though if my fellow editors want to chime in on this very topic, more the merrier.

Now for a warm up: My Favorite Zelda Commercials!



Where can I find an NES with black buttons?



The Granny is freaky as hell. Also a Wizrobe. Damned Wizrobes.



Man I love this commercial.



Couldn't find an embeddable version of the long one.



What was with NoA and having rap songs for Zelda games?

No comments:

Post a Comment