Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PK Gaming Podcast: Episode 3 Part 2

I was going to wait until Friday to post this, but I have it ready now, so what the hell, I'll post it now.

There were only two parts in this episode, but we had a lot of fun recording it and talking about some of our favorite games with the 'Hall of Fame' topic.

Like I say at the end of the podcast, I'm not sure when we'll be able to record another, but hopefully it will be in May, though I'm not sure what we'll talk about in that one, we'll see. I do know what we'll talk about in the June and July podcasts if we get them done. June: Pre-E3 speculation and July: Post-E3 comments. (D'oh, I forgot that E3 is June 7th-9th, we might as well do the speculation episode in May then.) If at least 3 of us aren't busy during those times, we'll have 3 new episodes coming in the next 3 months.


If you have any questions about the podcast or the site in general, please e-mail us at PKGamingPodcast@gmail.com.

In this part of Episode 3:
Hall of Fame: Ours and Others
The Inductee: Super Metroid

Download the episode here!

(Click on the Regular "Download" Button, or where the Flashing Red Arrow is pointing to Begin Download)

No comments:

Post a Comment