Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Songs that should be on Rock Band - Feelin' Stronger Everyday


Wow, I can't believe I almost missed one of these articles! And I actually had a lot of songs in mind for this week! Though it was actually one that I heard on the radio coming home that has been stuck in my head, and that is 'Feelin' Stronger Everday' by Chicago. I was very excited to see Chicago in the Rock Band 3 setlist when it was revealed, and it has me clamoring for more of their songs. Playing the brass section with the keyboard does feel a bit silly, but it's fun! By the way, I was going to reserve this spot for 'Freeze Frame' by The J. Geils Band, but it was announced last Friday as DLC today! I need to get a points card so I can download that and a few other releases I've been meaning to get...

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely like to see more Chicago on there! Not sure about this one, specifically, but I'd happily hand my cash (points) over for Old Days or Saturday In The Park. Of course, should Feelin' Stronger Everyday show up in a big Chicago pack, well, thats something I'd have to deal with myself. Baby, what a big surprise..

    ReplyDelete