Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paleo's Backlog: 10/10/10 Edition

I thought I would make a list of the top 10 games I need to play in my backlog to celebrate 10/10/10, which is also my father's birthday! He's 49 years old and we're spending a few days at the beach to celebrate. Anyway, here is a list of 10 games that I believe I should really play but have yet to pick them up or have just barely touched them.


10. X-COM: UFO Defense

I bought this game in a bundle with 4 other X-COM games. I've never played X-COM before, but a lot of PC game enthusiasts have told me that it's an essential strategy game to play. I don't know why I haven't played it yet.


9. Hotel Dusk: Room 215

This is one of the games in my list that I don't actually have anymore, but am willing to buy back. (There are 3 others coming up in the list.) I bought it while on a splurge and I just never picked it up. I wanted money for some other games, so I traded it in. I never really gave this game a chance. I'm so ashamed!


8. Condemned: Criminal Origins

I actually recieved this as a gift from a friend, and he mentioned that it's his favorite game of all time. I feel bad that I only played it for a little more than half an hour, so I feel obliged that I should buy it back (yes, this is one of the others I sold).


7. Custom Robo Arena

I was playing this one for a while until I just... quit for no apparent reason. It's not that I was stuck, I just... stopped playing. This happens to me with handheld games quite a lot. I wonder why?


6. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

I have a legitimate reason for this one. I don't think I'll be able to play the majority of this game with the laptop that I play my games on. I may have to wait until I get a better gaming PC. Don't blame me! Blame Ink! He's the one who bought it for me!


5. Killer7

This is the 3rd one that I sold. I played it very shortly one day and... was very confused. I really want to play it though because it's directed by Suda51, the mind behind No More Heroes, and I LOVE No More Heroes.


4. Mega Man 9

I have this on WiiWare, and I keep coming back to it... but it's just... so hard. I never actually sit down and take my time to try to get skilled at the game. It's a habit I should really try to form as a gamer.


3. Psychonauts

I bought this on Steam for 2 bucks, and I haven't even installed it. What the hell is wrong with me?


2. Monster Hunter Tri

I really wanted to have this game, and my good friend Tyler gave it to me because he bought it, but didn't really enjoy it. Unfortunately... I haven't played it much. I keep telling myself that I'm going to ask some of the guys at the Negative World forums to join me online, but I think to myself, 'maybe later' every time!


1. Okami

I am soooo ashamed of this one.... and get this... this is the final one on the list that I sold. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! *hides*

No comments:

Post a Comment