Saturday, July 30, 2011

Songs that should be in Rock Band: Again


Yes, again, I am late for this article and I probably will be again and again and again and again. Get it? This is one of my favorite songs by Alice in Chains, and it wasn't included in one of the two packs that have been released so far. I'd really love to see this song become available so I can can sing it at my nonexistent rock band parties.

By the way... doesn't Layne Staley look like Albert Wesker from Resident Evil in this music video?

3 comments:

  1. thats because albert wesker's look was inspired by layne staley....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, both the music video and the first Resident Evil game were released in March 1996.

    ReplyDelete